Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Quilting Weekend

Rh and I will leave on Friday morning for her cabin up north.  We will take the long route, through the fall color  (hopefully) and local quilt shops.  In the afternoon, we will meet P and the 3 of us, along with the artichoke dip and chocolate that H bought tonight and the weekend supply of chili, will sew all weekend long.  I am taking the CWBQ applique, the dresden plate appliqued border, the crazy quilt and the wedding quilt to work on.  Any of these projects would keep me busy for the next 2 months so I shouldn't have any problem filling up 2 days.  H has plans too, he and the dogs are watching football and eating pizza all weekend.  I actually think he may be as excited about the weekend as I am.  I won't be here reminding him that the grass really needs mowing... hopefully I will have photos early next week.     

1 comment: