Winter Moonlight is basted and ready to hand quilt. I did decide to use the letters even though they don't really fit the traditional pattern, but it certainly makes the quilt uniquely mine. This is just tacked on the wall so it's not as straight as it could be. I bought quilting thread today, but got home and don't like the color much, so I'm off to the store again tomorow. I also changed the wren shape into more of a cardinal shaped bird. It ended up about 50"x70", kind of small, but since I want it for a wall hanging in the library, I think it will be the perfect size. My goal for quilting is to get it done by next month's quilt guild, the third Friday of January. In a perfect world I would get the Dresden Plates done too, but since I am still appliqueing borders, I don't think so.