Sunday, November 4, 2012

House Swap

I have the houses from the Lib Quilter's swap and spent today trying to get them together.  I also made a bunch of little wonky stars this morning to add to the quilt top, several more houses and a pile of trees. I have to work tomorrow, but Tuesday is a vacation day so I should be able to get more done... and next Saturday is an all day sew retreat for guild.  Hopefully soon...with photos.

In the meantime, I've bound several little wall hangings for a friend and the mola that C brought from Panama.  I'm still embroidering on the tropical flowers and appliqueing on the CWBQ.  I also have woven and unwoven (several times now) a basket that I started at guild.  I guess I'm doing everything except blogging.   

1 comment:

  1. I would love for you to join in the blogland neighborhood house party...but you are a no reply blogger and I can't send my address via email. You can email me if you want and I'll send it that way. Let me know if you have any questions. ;)

    ReplyDelete