Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Jingle Belles

This is a free BOM offered by Erin Russek at One Piece at a Time blog.  Since I took this photo, I have completed one more pieced block.  I am still working on a secret quilt with some appliqué, so I am behind on these appliqué patterns.  I should have the other one done in a week, so I will have more time to work on this.  In fact, I am going on vacation in a couple weeks and am prepping lots of appliqué to take with me.  I love the idea of being able to sit on a deck overlooking a lovely lake and leisurely sew.  Pure luxury!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, pure luxury is a leisurely sew near a scenic spot. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheerful colorway! Your blocks are so pretty. I am looking forward to a little of that staring at water and stitching stuff myself...but I need to do some prepping first!

    In stitches,
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete